Welcome to my educational blog!

This blog is a way for me to record my experiences as a teacher. I learn as much from my students as they do from me!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Mid-Term, Can You Believe It?

Well this week is mid-term.  Please review grades with your student.  It is important that the students know you are aware of what is happening at school and are involved in their school career.  Speaking of school career, we are planning the Fall CCR meetings.  I sent home a paper today with the students for CCR meeting sign ups.  Please look over that and send back with your student.

I will be at the Utah Mentor Academy meetings on Thursday and Friday of this week.  If you need to reach me, please email me at robyn.brown@ironmail.org.  I will be checking my email frequently and will get back to you as soon as possible.

CCR schedule page  Click here to access my schedule

No comments:

Post a Comment