Welcome to my educational blog!

This blog is a way for me to record my experiences as a teacher. I learn as much from my students as they do from me!

Monday, September 23, 2013

CCR's Next Week

CCR's (conferences) are next week.  I will be sending home a copy of the schedule by Wednesday September 25th.  Please look for that with your student.

Flex time has been a huge success.  This week we will begin the remediation portion of the Flex program.  If students are not understanding a concept in one of their classes they might receive a notice to attend a review meeting with their teacher.  If students have a GPA below 1.6, they will be invited to attended a "study hall" class with yours truly or Mrs. Reese.  We are hoping that students will want to attend the fun Flex activities and stay out of these overflow classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment