Welcome to my educational blog!

This blog is a way for me to record my experiences as a teacher. I learn as much from my students as they do from me!

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Class Dojo

I love Class Dojo.  
The students love Class Dojo but they love it even more this year than last year.  The creators have added a portfolio option.  Students are able to write journal entries, video themselves presenting and take photos.  The students will be able to take these accounts with them for future access also.  I also love how the developers have made it so I can post more than one picture per post.  Can I get an AMEN?!!  

Teachers are able to provide classroom incentives for positive points and parents are able to check on positive and negative points.  I love that the system keeps track for you and parents can log in at any time to see how their child is doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment