Welcome to my educational blog!

This blog is a way for me to record my experiences as a teacher. I learn as much from my students as they do from me!

Friday, June 1, 2018

Some of My Favorite Programs in Technology

I am going to tell you about some of my favorite technology programs I have found.


Reading:

  I love NEWELA and Readworks.  I have the free subscriptions and find so many useful materials to use in the classroom.

  I will be using WhoosReading this year.  It is like the Accelerated Reading program but FREE!!

Epic is another great website.  It is free for educators and free for students to use while in the classroom.  They are having a great summer sale for families also.

Math:

  Prodigy .   Students earn rewards and can battle each other just for practicing math facts!

Behavior:

      I use ClassDojo and love how interactive this program is.  The writers are now including a portfolio aspect and students think it is really fun to add pictures and journal entries.

GONOODLE, such a fun program to get moving and those wiggles out.  It is free and amazing.


Science:


   MysteryScience.  Teachers can get a free year of cool science interactive lessons!  I had it this year and it was amazing.

Social Studies:


Seterra, such a fun program for kids.  This site has lots of interactive geography games.





No comments:

Post a Comment